Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

never received account info

Options
  • 02-05-2017 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭

I have opened a goal saver account and already have a current account with boi. I am trying to enter the 25k competition.

I received an email from boi :

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Your GoalSaver Account is now open and you should have already received your account details. So it’s full steam ahead towards that savings target.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]You are now eligible to enter the competition.[/font]

I have never received my new account information either by post or email. I have now rang the 365 phone line 4 times and each time im in the queue for 20+ minutes and get no answer or when I do get someone on the phone they tell me to ring "the sales team" as they cannot help.

I have rang the direct number to the sales team when I ultimately end up in the same multiple choice menu loop...

While im writing this im already in the queue for 15 minutes... 

Can someone advise how I can receive my account information and why this has not been communicated to me?

I have a current account, a goal saver account and 2 business bank accounts with boi... this is not good enough

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Yurple wrote: »
    I have opened a goal saver account and already have a current account with boi. I am trying to enter the 25k competition.

I received an email from boi :

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Your GoalSaver Account is now open and you should have already received your account details. So it’s full steam ahead towards that savings target.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]You are now eligible to enter the competition.[/font]

I have never received my new account information either by post or email. I have now rang the 365 phone line 4 times and each time im in the queue for 20+ minutes and get no answer or when I do get someone on the phone they tell me to ring "the sales team" as they cannot help.

I have rang the direct number to the sales team when I ultimately end up in the same multiple choice menu loop...

While im writing this im already in the queue for 15 minutes... 

Can someone advise how I can receive my account information and why this has not been communicated to me?

I have a current account, a goal saver account and 2 business bank accounts with boi... this is not good enough
    Hi Yurple, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

We're sorry to hear that you've experienced this delay whilst calling BOI Direct and Sales team and that you haven't received your Goalsaver account info. Please let us know your contact details in a private message, as well as your full name and account holding branch. We'll ask our Savings team to contact you with this information. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Yurple

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your message. I tried to PM you but the system won't allow it. It says your account does not accept incoming private messages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your message. I tried to PM you but the system won't allow it. It says your account does not accept incoming private messages.
    Hi Yurple, 

To send us a private message you need to click the link under any of our signatures. If you can't see a link you need to go to Control Panel on your Boards profile and set signatures to display. The link will bring you in to our shared private messages inbox. Alternatively, you could send an Ask a Question message from 365 Online Service Desk to request your account details. 

Thanks
    Tara

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I searched all available options in my Boards settings / profile but cannot find that option you mentioned.

I used the help desk on banking 365 to send a message on Tuesday but still have received no response to date.

Can you please escalate ticket in my help desk that you have not responded to since Tuesday? Then there is no need to private message. Ticket number:

[RefA9040104832661]

Hi Sarah,

Hi Yurple, 

To send us a private message you need to click the link under any of our signatures. If you can't see a link you need to go to Control Panel on your Boards profile and set signatures to display. The link will bring you in to our shared private messages inbox. Alternatively, you could send an Ask a Question message from 365 Online Service Desk to request your account details. 

Thanks
    Tara

Hi Yurple,

We'll forward the reference number to the team and ask them to respond as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Tara

• Advertisement

Hi Yurple,

I've sent you a private message with more details.

Thanks
    Tara

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I searched all available options in my Boards settings / profile but cannot find that option you mentioned.

I used the help desk on banking 365 to send a message on Tuesday but still have received no response to date.

Can you please escalate ticket in my help desk that you have not responded to since Tuesday? Then there is no need to private message. Ticket number:

[RefA9040104832661]

I received a call with the account number. Everything was sorted out very quickly from the moment I contacted you on here. I just want to say thank you!

I am trying to add the goal saver to my 365 online now. Can you please confirm what type of account a goal saver account is?

Is it: demand deposit account or term saving, notice, regular savings account ?

Delighted to hear it's now sorted for you Yurple. To add the account you need to select account type 'Term saving, Notice or Regular Savings Account'. 

Thanks again for contacting us here on Boards and for your kind feedback :)

Have a lovely weekend
    Tara

Sorry one final question, when I add the account on banking 365 online - how long does it take to show up? Does it manually need to be verified etc?

Thank you again

Sorry one final question, when I add the account on banking 365 online - how long does it take to show up? Does it manually need to be verified etc?

Thank you again
    It usually takes up to five working days to appear on your profile. 

Cheers
    Tara

• Advertisement
Advertisement