Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing eStatements

• 02-05-2017 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

I logged in today to print some copies of my past eStatements for my current account. Under the 'Statements & Documents' section it is only showing my first statement from when I opened my account in August 2016. 
    I have checked I have my account selected correctly and have chosen the 'Account Statement' option. Under advanced search it has the dates 02/05/2016 - 01/05/2017 selected so with that date range I would expect to see all my past eStatements no?

If I'm missing something please let me know. Alternatively, if you could advise of a number to call to speak to someone regarding this I would be very grateful.

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

zenair wrote: »
    Hello,

I logged in today to print some copies of my past eStatements for my current account. Under the 'Statements & Documents' section it is only showing my first statement from when I opened my account in August 2016. 
    I have checked I have my account selected correctly and have chosen the 'Account Statement' option. Under advanced search it has the dates 02/05/2016 - 01/05/2017 selected so with that date range I would expect to see all my past eStatements no?

If I'm missing something please let me know. Alternatively, if you could advise of a number to call to speak to someone regarding this I would be very grateful.

Many thanks
    Hi zenair, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

The estatement that displays in your Statement and Documents tab for August 2016 should include the period from when your account opened (if this was in 2016) to the date in August that the statement was issued. Your statements may be set to be issued to you annually and so there are no other statements available to view. 
    You can request an up to date statement from your account by selecting the Service Desk and Order Statement. This up to date Statement will be from the date of your last statement (which you mention was in August 2016) up to the date you order it. 

I hope this helps and please let us know if we can help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement