Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a UAN From Eir

Options
  • 02-05-2017 6:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 67 ✭✭

So I can't get a UAN from EIR so that I can switch to Vodafone.
    For legacy accounts, according to Eir, the UAN is supposed to be the same as the account number. However the account number gives an "Eircom Error" on Vodafone's system.
    Has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi Eugbug,

Thanks for getting in touch.

When moving providers, the UAN needed would be given to you by our cancellations team on 1800 303 600.

For our legacy accounts, the UAN is your eir account number and located on the top of your bill.

If there is a pending order on the account this can cause an error when moving providers.

I would recommend contacting our cancellations team to advise you further on this.

Please feel free to get back in touch and let us know how you get on with this.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 67 ✭✭Eugbug

Hi Anna,

Unfortunately the account number won't work on Vodafone's system.
    I've emailed Vodafone, Eir and Comreg so ye can sort the matter out between you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

I'm very sorry to hear this.

If you would like us to look into anything further from here, please feel free to PM me your account number and full name and I will follow this up for you.

Thanks,
    Anna

Advertisement