Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unknown payment into my account

• 02-05-2017 7:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I have received now 2 payments for the same amount into my account and I have no clue who from. I don't know the sender, and I'm not expecting this payment in. How can these be reveresed and can you contact the sender on my behalf?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Antigone05 wrote: »
    Hi.

I have received now 2 payments for the same amount into my account and I have no clue who from. I don't know the sender, and I'm not expecting this payment in. How can these be reveresed and can you contact the sender on my behalf?
    Hi Antigone05, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

The credit would need to be investigated further to determine whether the amounts can be returned to the sender. You can query this credit into your account by sending a message through the Ask a Question option on the Service Desk when logged into 365Online. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement