Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Banking Online continues to fail customers at every opportunity

Options
  • 02-05-2017 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Bank of Ireland Business Online continues to be the worst web application I've ever interacted with. I'm truly sick of it. I've posted here before and I'm going to continue posting every time I try to do something and end up wasting time in one of the various circles of hell within Business Online. 

Today:
    • I've had to reset my user account password, a truly useless security measure that is only an inconvenience and nothing else
    • In doing so, the app logged me out and told me to wait 15 minutes before logging back in
    • I tried to transfer money from one account to another. Java apparently wasn't loading correctly so I had to clear my system settings, browser settings and reinstall Java
    • In doing so, the app logged me out and told me to wait 15 minutes before logging back in
    • I then had to reset my digital certificate as it's now also out of date. Unsurprisingly, the reset process doesn't work. I first went around in circles trying to replace the existing certificate. I then removed the certificate myself only to be told that you're "unable to create the Digital Certificate files, please check your administrator details or your internet browser permissions"
    • I've been through all of the help articles and it still doesn't work. I now have NO digital cert as the app can't seem to generate one and therefore cannot make a transfer.

I've now wasted over an hour of my time trying to simply make a payment from one account to another. How can you possibly justify a 10 Euro charge per month for this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

aosaigh wrote: »
    Bank of Ireland Business Online continues to be the worst web application I've ever interacted with. I'm truly sick of it. I've posted here before and I'm going to continue posting every time I try to do something and end up wasting time in one of the various circles of hell within Business Online. 

Today:
    • I've had to reset my user account password, a truly useless security measure that is only an inconvenience and nothing else
    • I tried to transfer money from one account to another. Java apparently wasn't loading correctly so I had to clear my system settings, browser settings and reinstall Java
    • I then had to reset my digital certificate as it's now also out of date. Unsurprisingly, the reset process doesn't work. I first went around in circles trying to replace the existing certificate. I then removed the certificate myself only to be told that you're "unable to create the Digital Certificate files, please check your administrator details or your internet browser permissions"
    • I've been through all of the help articles and it still doesn't work. I now have NO digital cert as the app can't seem to generate one and therefore cannot make a transfer.

[*]

I've now wasted over an hour of my time trying to simply make a payment from one account to another. How can you possibly justify a 10 Euro charge per month for this?
    Hi aosaigh,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

We're sorry to hear that you've experienced this difficulty with Business On Line. We'd like to try and assist you with this, if you can please send us a Private Message here (please click the link in my signature below) and we will request our Helpdesk team to contact you about this.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement