Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GoalSaver Accounts

Options
  • 02-05-2017 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi,

I applied online to open two GoalSaver accounts on Saturday the 22 April.

Since then I haven't received any update either by email or letter to confirm if the accounts were opened.

Is there some way I can check the status of my applications, I tried the call centre today but was on hold for 20 minutes so hung up.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi,

Since then I haven't received any update either by email or letter to confirm if the accounts were opened.

Is there some way I can check the status of my applications, I tried the call centre today but was on hold for 20 minutes so hung up.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi Carrick1974, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

We're sorry to hear that you haven't received an update on your new Goalsaver accounts. If you can please send us a Private Message here, we'll ask our Savings team to call you back about this. Please click on the link in my signature below to send the private message. 

Thanks, 
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Carrick1974

Hi,

Thanks in advance.
    Hi Carrick1974, 

We're sorry to hear that you haven't received an update on your new Goalsaver accounts. If you can please send us a Private Message here, we'll ask our Savings team to call you back about this. Please click on the link in my signature below to send the private message. 

Thanks, 
    Sarah
    Thanks Sarah, I've just sent you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Carrick1974

Hi,

Thanks in advance.
    Hi Carrick1974, 

Thanks, 
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah, just wanted to say thank you for your speedy response and  helping me out with my query. The relevant department contacted me and issue is now sorted. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi,

Thanks in advance.
    Hi Carrick1974, 

Thanks, 
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah, just wanted to say thank you for your speedy response and  helping me out with my query. The relevant department contacted me and issue is now sorted. 
    Delighted to hear this, thanks for getting in touch with us here. :) 

Sarah

Advertisement