Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Received bill even though line is disconnected

Options
  • 02-05-2017 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hi there, I purchased a house last year that had an active phone line. I contacted you guys and told you to disconnect it as I would not be paying any line rental. I sent proof of address to you to do this. I have since had a new line installed with another provider and have a new number. I received a bill today from you guys for the months previous and also going forward to June. The bill has the old disconnected number on it. I rang to let you guys know but after being on hold for 25 minutes with no resolution I have marked the bill as no longer at this address and reposted it. It is addressed to the old lady who owned the house before me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi hhmmm?,

I'm sorry to hear this.

Unfortunately, due to data protection, we would be unable to look into this from here as you are not the account holder.

I would recommend contacting our loyalty department on 1800 303 600 to discuss this further.

I do apologise we can't assist you further with this from here and please feel free to get back in touch to let us know how you get on.

Thanks,
    Anna 

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭hhmmm?

eir: Anna wrote: »
    Hi hhmmm?,

I'm sorry to hear this.

Unfortunately, due to data protection, we would be unable to look into this from here as you are not the account holder.

I would recommend contacting our loyalty department on 1800 303 600 to discuss this further.

I do apologise we can't assist you further with this from here and please feel free to get back in touch to let us know how you get on.

Thanks,
    Anna 

No thanks, don't fancy waiting on hold again. Just tell them to pay attention to returned mail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

I'm sorry you feel this hhmmm?.

Unfortunately we would be unable to assist you with this from here due to data protection.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused to you.

Thanks,
    Anna

Advertisement