Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JobPath

Options
  • 03-05-2017 4:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi everyone,
    I'm due to attend the initial information meeting tomorrow with Seetec regarding the Jobpath scheme. My main question is that I'm looking to do a part time course as part of the Springboard initiative in September and I'm curious if Jobpath will interfere with that in any way? I've heard that some schemes are restricted if you take part in Jobpath.

I've also had my name down for a Solas course that has been pushed back again and again that I'd love to start ASAP. Assuming the course will eventually start, will Jobpath hinder me doing that course?

Anyone with Jobpath experience care to chime in on the Navan Seetec centre and it's 12 month process that I've been drafted into? Hearing stories of people brought in three times a week for a couple hours, to other people brought in just once every two weeks for 10 or 15 minutes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 moroney.jason

How did it turn out for you?

I git the letter in with a seetec appointment in 2 days. I am the same. I want to do a springboard course, to give me the skillsets required for self employment/startup.

What happened for you?

Advertisement