Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jojo maman bebe online maternity

Options
  • 03-05-2017 7:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Did anyone order from jojo maman bebe? I'm still waiting since last Monday 24th. Very slow..... And need the dress for the weekend! The site also says no payment will be taken til item despatched and I'd get an email when item despatched yet I was charged on 24/04 and have heard nothing since! Emailed yest. #panic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Yeah, they can take over 10-14 days to deliver. Very slow indeed, but eventually arrives. Have used them few times before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭73trix

Yeah, they can take over 10-14 days to deliver. Very slow indeed, but eventually arrives. Have used them few times before.

Wwhhhat??!!! jesus, that's ridiculous. My dress for weekend is unlikely to arrive so.... Feck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

73trix wrote: »
    Wwhhhat??!!! jesus, that's ridiculous. My dress for weekend is unlikely to arrive so.... Feck.

I hope you get lucky. But I was waiting near two weeks for my partners order. And that was just a book and sippy cup!

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Bunnyslippers

They're pretty quick to respond to Facebook posts - so if I were you I'd post a negative comment - polite of course - but on their page for all to see - not a private message, it may get their bums in gear!:D They have good stuff but I'd also ring them tomorrow first thing and say it's urgent can they please do something or you'll leave really unhappy feedback!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

I got most of my stuff from there and because it's free delivery they don't pay a premium for postage so it can take 7-14 days. Customer service is brilliant though and very helpful so just drop them an email and they'll respond right away.

• Advertisement

Merkin wrote: »
    I got most of my stuff from there and because it's free delivery they don't pay a premium for postage so it can take 7-14 days. Customer service is brilliant though and very helpful so just drop them an email and they'll respond right away.

Beg to differ. Emailed them a few days ago and got no reply! Unfortunately didn't know about Facebook. I'll try that but it's too late for me now I'm sure. they shouldn't give 3-7 days for delivery on website when it's 10-14! I thought 2 wks was plenty to get my dress.

They're pretty quick to respond to Facebook posts - so if I were you I'd post a negative comment - polite of course - but on their page for all to see - not a private message, it may get their bums in gear!:D They have good stuff but I'd also ring them tomorrow first thing and say it's urgent can they please do something or you'll leave really unhappy feedback!!
    Never thought of looking up Facebook. They didn't respond to my email a few days ago and I didn't fancy the cost of a 0044 number....

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

No issues with delivery when I ordered a dress from them a while back, but I'm in the UK so it could specifically be an issue with Irish shipping.

No issues with delivery when I ordered a dress from them a while back, but I'm in the UK so it could specifically be an issue with Irish shipping.

Got an email there that the dress has NOW been dispatched and could take 3-7 days. This is on business day 9. Sheeesh.....

73trix wrote: »
    Got an email there that the dress has NOW been dispatched and could take 3-7 days. This is on business day 9. Sheeesh.....

Dress arrived today. 3wks later / 14 business days. Not a place to buy something you need within 2 weeks......

• Advertisement
Advertisement