Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Now TV

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,649 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Mods feel free to move this if it's in the wrong place.

I am wondering can anyone help me with Now TV. I can't seem to be able to connect to Sky Sports on the App?? I am with Eir TV. I have Sky Sports as an add-on to my package. Can't see the liverpool game anywhere else??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭5555555555

I signed up for the 23 euro per month deal to watch the rest of the premier League.

Login - sports - watch live works for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

can i get bbc iplayer through now tv? or any way of catching up with latest BBC content?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,812 ✭✭✭lertsnim

It is on the UK Now TV stick but is geoblocked to the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Frozen Veg

Is Now TV any use?

Compared to Netflix, Sky etc.

i just have amazon prime, don't have netflix or disney

for me as a casual viewer it's now tv is grand, good value too the basic entertainment package is €15pm (i think)...its basically the same as sky except its a streaming service

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,816 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

I got rid of Netflix.

I have Prime free with the broadand.

Disney is great for the kids - Toy Story, Moana, etc. Plus since they have added Star there are some good documentaries on it, eg. ESPN's 30 for 30 series - the one about the fights between Sugar Ray Leonard v Roberto Duran is very good.

I use the iplayer, best one of them all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭joebloggs32

Frozen Veg wrote: »
    Is Now TV any use?

Compared to Netflix, Sky etc.

Never pay full price for your sub.
    When you go to cancel you always get offered a discount.
    Entertainment pack gives you about 10 live channels like sky atlantic, sky one, documentaries etc.
    It also gives you access to all their boxsets.
    Its advertised at €15 pm but the most i have ever paid is €9. Similar for movies.
    You can stream on two devices simultaneously also

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Frozen Veg

What's best for live sport?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,426 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

Frozen Veg wrote: »
    What's best for live sport?
    Sky Sports or BT Sports as usual.

You can get both on Now Tv but they do not come cheap.

Have a look at the Now Tv website and see the options and prices.

• Advertisement

you can purchase one day passes for sport, which is handy if there's the odd event you wanna watch

Advertisement