Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap B and B in Dublin

Options
  • 03-05-2017 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hello,

Does anyone know a cheap B and B near Stephens green I could stay for a night? I tried homestay but not comfortable in someone else's home. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Cheap and near Stephen's Green are generally mutually exclusive. What is your definition of cheap? What day of week? Weekends more expensive generally.

Have you thought about a private room in a hostel?

https://generatorhostels.com/destinations/dublin?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Brand-English-Ireland&utm_term=generator%20dublin&utm_content=Brand

I've haven't stayed there but did stay in the one in Copenhagen it was pretty good. I know it's not near Stephen's Green but if price is your main consideration....

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭hopeful2015

Hi,

Thanks, I'm only staying 2 nights during the week and hoping to spend less than €50 a night
    Is it safe to leave belongings in a hostel? I'll have an iPad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Hi,

Thanks, I'm only staying 2 nights during the week and hoping to spend less than €50 a night
    Is it safe to leave belongings in a hostel? I'll have an iPad

Some hostels have lockers. Could you bring the ipad with you when you go out?

That budget won't get a b&b anywhere near D2 I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,828 ✭✭✭✭L1011

You will have trouble getting a hostel for 50 a night at this time of year tbh - headline prices on sites are for quiet days in winter.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭hopeful2015

Thanks for help, I went to airbnb

• Advertisement
Advertisement