Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you Response on email,or is your email server down or what the story?

Options
  • 03-05-2017 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Hi, I sent email with proof of named driving few week ago, after 4 days if waiting I called  to your office and got a reply on my email that proof of driving seems not to be found. I've replied asap and sent another attachment and got the same story of no response , only automated email from you with escalated time frame within 24-48 hours to get reply. 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi dohitech, if you message me with your policy details I will look into this for you. Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dohitech

Hi PM sent , but here is reference as well, GEI/QMP/047895477, but seriously why should I track all the process via boards.ie Instead normal fast email conversation?

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi dohitech, I will look into your query now. Please note that when you send an email to us our administration team will endeavour to respond to you with 2-3 workings days, but during busy period the response time may be longer. Lisa 

Advertisement