Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cao statement of application record

Options
  • 03-05-2017 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

So I got a letter from the cao stating they've no record of me taking any exams this year where I clearly am having just done my LCVP today what does one do to correct this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Elemonator

You probably inputted your examination number incorrectly? I'd suggest ringing them, there should be a helpline number listed on www.cao.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

aidanben15 wrote: »
    So I got a letter from the cao stating they've no record of me taking any exams this year where I clearly am having just done my LCVP today what does one do to correct this?

They don't know that.

Ring them and give them your examination number and they can see if that is the problem or if it is something else. Be thankful they followed it up, and you didn't find this out in August when you had no college offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Hi lads, deferred applicant from last year here. There's no mention of me being a deferred applicant on my Statement of Application Record, is that normal? It has my grades from last year though.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mr Rhode Island Red

Is a list of the subjects you're doing supposed to be on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Is a list of the subjects you're doing supposed to be on it?

Nope! Unless you did a Leaving Cert exam (or any other exam) previously, the results of that would be listed!

• Advertisement
Advertisement