Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three billing periods and counting for landline number restoration....

Options
  • 03-05-2017 4:52pm

So I was initially told on live chat that the time frame for transferring our landline would take "5-7 working days".

After another 5/6 weeks of waiting I rang CC and asked.

They told me there was a backlog and it would be 6/7 weeks to resolve.

This is a bit ridiculous as switching a landline number should realistically take a half hour.

We're nearly a quarter of the way through our contract and we're still stuck on this new landline number... it's gone on so long now the merit in even changing back is as much of problem.

Are Eir willing to do anything in a sign of good faith?. Considering I'm paying a fair bill for what's inferior to what I had on Virgin I think Eir should do something to rectify this continuing extension of the time-frame.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi  gilberto_eire,

I'm very sorry to hear this.

Can you please PM me your account number and full name and I will follow this up for you?

Thanks,
    Anna

Advertisement