Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Conna, Bray

Options
  • 03-05-2017 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Hi all just wondering what sort of an area this is? Council estate? Rough? Community spirit etc etc

If anyone prefers to pm me their opinions that would be great too

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭triple nipple

Anyone???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭skibum

Its it this estate you are referring to?
    https://goo.gl/maps/6gUoNyh63Ut
    https://goo.gl/maps/7aPyjr6HSRn

Yes. That would be the general area. Old conna Grove is where im interested in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭skibum

Yes. That would be the general area. Old conna Grove is where im interested in.

Old conna grove is a completely different estate accessed from the upper dargle road. Don't know anyone living there.
    When ever we were looking for a place to rent we used to go and have a look during the day and again at night, gave us a good idea of what the different locations were like.

skibum wrote:
    Old conna grove is a completely different estate accessed from the upper dargle road. Don't know anyone living there. When ever we were looking for a place to rent we used to go and have a look during the day and again at night, gave us a good idea of what the different locations were like.

Hi, would you know if this is a council estate?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭bisset

Old Conna Grove is part of what is known as Fassaroe Council Estate. it would be considered a somewhat disadvantaged area.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Hi yes it is a council estate and there is a house for sale there which i would guess that is what you are looking at. It's not the worst area but certainly not great as it's close to the local shop so a bit of loitering. I live nearby and I am very happy in the area and have never had problems but as a previous poster said it would be best to drive around at different times of day to see if you are comfortable with the area.

Thanks all

Advertisement