Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I a Scam victim?

Options
  • 03-05-2017 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Hi. I am a bit worried as I received an email on the on the 20th of April offering me a reward for renewing my insurance. Was this a legitimate mail from Liberty?
    I redeemed a reward yesterday and supplied my email address for the voucher to be sent to. Not having received any voucher I am concerned I may have been scammed.
    Can you please confirm.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi dubguy45, This is a genuine offer.  We are sorry you have not received your voucher.  Please call us on 1850 35 45 55 or email support@libertygestures.ie so we can sort this out for you. Thanks Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭dubguy45

Thank you for the information, but please explain why I have to take time to deal with a gift voucher  that you offered me. You have the correct email to send the voucher. What is wrong with your system?
    Thank you.

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Sorry for the confusion.  If you want to PM me your details I can organise for someone to call you. Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭dubguy45

Thanks for the help Lisa. All sorted now.

Advertisement