Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kbc MasterCard

• 03-05-2017 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

I use kbc MasterCard but there's a 700 a day withdrawal of cash .but if I withdraw 700 during the day when can I withdraw the next 700 ,would it be after midnight or the next day .Also if I take 700 in cash out would I be able to like use the card to pay for food and petrol without withdrawing cash if you understand what I mean please

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,263 ✭✭✭✭L1011

You would be much better off asking KBC; there is a Talk To forum here which I can move the post to if you want.

Usually withdrawal limits reset at midnight and apply to cash withdrawals only - the card still functions if you have credit available. You will be charged interest on cash withdrawals immediately on nearly every credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Ladyinthedark

L1011 wrote: »
    You would be much better off asking KBC; there is a Talk To forum here which I can move the post to if you want.

Usually withdrawal limits reset at midnight and apply to cash withdrawals only - the card still functions if you have credit available. You will be charged interest on cash withdrawals immediately on nearly every credit card.

It's a debit MasterCard ,I have to withdraw the 700 cash but il have more money in my card just worried in case I couldn't use it to buy petrol you know what I'm saying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,263 ✭✭✭✭L1011

It's a debit MasterCard ,I have to withdraw the 700 cash but il have more money in my card just worried in case I couldn't use it to buy petrol you know what I'm saying

Shouldn't be any issues in that case.

Advertisement