Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for ideas where to work for 2.5/3 months? Have time off due to career change

Options
  • 03-05-2017 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm doing a career change, I'm going back to do a masters in September. I have just finished up work, so I have 2.5/3 months off and would like to work abroad.. any thoughts on where to go/what to do? Working in Oz or Canada would be cool but for such only 2.5/3 months it may be not be worth it. I want to save money when I'm away and do some masters prep.. but also to be in the sun hopefully and have fun, something outdoorsy would be ideal.

Any opinions would be great!

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Teaching English in Italy. Anything in Italy. Or go to San Sebastian in Spain. You could try and get a job picking grapes in Fr, Sp, It etc.
    you could dry and get some work with Eurocamp/Keycamp. They have roles such as being on site, or delivery equipment etc.

http://www.eurocampjobs.com/jobs/montage.html

Advertisement