Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mastercard about to expire

• 04-05-2017 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

I have a platinum advantage mastercard expires 05/17 some sites have already stopped me from using it as it so close to expiry date, I am going on holidays from 16th May-30 June, so I could do with a replacement pretty soon. Should I have received it by now or should I ring customer service about this.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

I have a platinum advantage mastercard expires 05/17 some sites have already stopped me from using it as it so close to expiry date, I am going on holidays from 16th May-30 June, so I could do with a replacement pretty soon. Should I have received it by now or should I ring customer service about this.
    Thanks
    Hi Paarthurnax, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

You will usually receive a replacement card about two weeks before the end of your expiry month so your new card should be on it's way to you soon. If you would like to query this, please send a message through the Ask a Question option on 365 Online Service Desk, or by calling our Credit Card team on 1890 251 251 and an advisor will be happy to check this is on it's way for you. This number is available 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturdays and 10am to 5pm on Sundays.  

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

Thanks
    Hi Paarthurnax, 

You will usually receive a replacement card about two weeks before the end of your expiry month so your new card should be on it's way to you soon. If you would like to query this, please send a message through the Ask a Question option on 365 Online Service Desk, or by calling our Credit Card team on 1890 251 251 and an advisor will be happy to check this is on it's way for you. This number is available 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturdays and 10am to 5pm on Sundays.  

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Thanks for the info Sarah.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

Thanks
    Hi Paarthurnax, 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Thanks for the info Sarah.
    My shiny new card arrived in the post this morning! 
    Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Delighted to hear that Paarthurnax, 

Thanks for letting us know and I'll pass your thanks on to Sarah. 

Elaine 

Advertisement