Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Address from abroad

Options
  • 04-05-2017 5:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi

I have been living away from Ireland for the past couple of years and use my BOI account for when I travel back to Ireland. Over the past 3 yrs I have tried to change my address by a) writing to my local branch as advised by them when I visited them before I left Ireland and B) Over the banking 365 phoneline.  When I phoned I was advised that there was no possible way to change my address only in person in the local branch.

I have now since noticed that my BOI cards have expired over the last few months.

Is there a way for me to order new cards asap to my new address as i am hoping to travel back to Ireland in the next few months?

Any help would be much appriciated.

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

kayasurf wrote: »
    Hi

I have been living away from Ireland for the past couple of years and use my BOI account for when I travel back to Ireland. Over the past 3 yrs I have tried to change my address by a) writing to my local branch as advised by them when I visited them before I left Ireland and B) Over the banking 365 phoneline.  When I phoned I was advised that there was no possible way to change my address only in person in the local branch.

I have now since noticed that my BOI cards have expired over the last few months.

Is there a way for me to order new cards asap to my new address as i am hoping to travel back to Ireland in the next few months?

Any help would be much appriciated.

Regards
    Hi kayasurf,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

If you have a mobile registered and activated on 365 Online, you can change your address online. Please go to the Service Desk and then Update Postal Address option. If you are unable to amend your address online, please fill in a Change of Details form which you can find here and post this back to the address included on the form. 

Once your address is updated you can request a new debit card to be sent to you, you can do this through 365 Online Service Desk too- select the Reorder Debit Card option. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 46 kayasurf

Thanks Sara

Advertisement