Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Celta Vigo/Man United Europa League Semi Final 1st leg (BT Sports 2, 20:05)

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,504 ✭✭✭Masala

Am getting fed up having to listen Mourinho being disrespectful to interviewers. Such a miserable attitude....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Nalz wrote: »
    This a joke?

He takes the wrong option far too frequently, or overplays the ball. He has massive potential but is very raw yet. Quite like Ronaldo in his first season with us ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

He takes the wrong option far too frequently, or overplays the ball. He has massive potential but is very raw yet. Quite like Ronaldo in his first season with us ;)

And he turned out alright, plenty of time for Rashford.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,119 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Rashers is different gravy, crazy to think he's only 19

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Masala wrote: »
    Am getting fed up having to listen Mourinho being disrespectful to interviewers. Such a miserable attitude....

article-1381602-0BCCACEE00000578-867_634x556.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Masala wrote: »

And that post smacks of "barrel of laughs"!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Poxy and headless chicken comment was fúckin stupid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Who is making you watch his interviews?

Are you being bullied into it?

:confused:

Most journalists are pond scum so Jose treats them with the contempt they deserve.

Don't like it?

There is a wonderful thing in this world known as choice, it comes in remote control form when it comes to television.

You should look it up, sounds like you need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭Korat

The more I hear 'neutral observers' bitching about him the more I love Jose.

I hated him at other clubs more because he was a winner at the expense of my team than any of his so called antics.

Keep up the good work José. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Rod Munch wrote: »

Most journalists are pond scum so Jose treats them with the contempt they deserve.

Don't like it?

There is a wonderful thing in this world known as choice, it comes in remote control form when it comes to television.

An excellent shut down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,504 ✭✭✭Masala

Rod Munch wrote: »

Don't like it?

Naw.... I think I'll keep listening! Not to hear anything of interest.......just to see him squirm and pass the buck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,160 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Naw.... I think I'll keep listening! Not to hear anything of interest.......just to see him squirm and pass the buck.

So can you stop whining? Clearly you enjoy it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,160 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Think of me as a Voldemort type figure and trust that I know all and see all and I will be devastating if given the opportunity.

Wait was Voldemort arrogant and eventually killed due to his own stupidity?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

I think it's easy get upset at Jose sometimes but then I just look at the league table and have a little chuckle to myself and forget all about it.

niallo27 wrote: »
    I think it's easy get upset at Jose sometimes but then I just look at the league table and have a little chuckle to myself and forget all about it.

I sometimes wonder do you hate Utd more than you actually love your own team!
    I know if Liverpool were playing I wouldn't be lurking around every match thread!

Small club inferiority complex maybe!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,384 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

I know if Liverpool were playing I wouldn't be lurking around every match thread!

United must suffer from in then en masse then. The last 2 pages of their thread currently is almost exclusively Liverpool related.

Liverpool aren't playing till Sunday man.

Liverpool aren't playing till Sunday man.

Ah, yeah, forgot it was European football this week. My bad.

United must suffer from in then en masse then. The last 2 pages of their thread currently is almost exclusively Liverpool related.

I will be honest with you, I wouldnt venture into that United thread at all! It is beyond a parody on some occasions!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Gloating about being in 3rd place yet ending another season trophyless.Pathetic :D

yabadabado wrote: »
    Gloating about being in 3rd place yet ending another season trophyless.Pathetic :D

I never mentioned liverpool in my post, I was talking about Jose. I dont see why you need to bring them up again kid.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement