Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative to 1850 number which is expensive to call

Options
  • 04-05-2017 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm trying to contact BOI electronic banking but the only number available is 1850.

Can you give me a regular phone number to call because its expensive to call 1850 numbers and they aren't included in normal mobile packages.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭CVB

BOI Telephone Banking : 01 4044000

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭touchdown77

I spent 26 minutes waiting for my call to be answered by "ELECTRONIC BANKING SALES TEAM" and was then cut off.

Not sure how many sales they deal with when you can't get through

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi,

I'm trying to contact BOI electronic banking but the only number available is 1850.

Can you give me a regular phone number to call because its expensive to call 1850 numbers and they aren't included in normal mobile packages.
    Hi touchdown77, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

Can you please let us know what team you are trying to get in touch with-is it for online banking for a Personal or Business account? We may be able to you with your query here if you can let us know what it is in relation to. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭touchdown77

I'm trying to contact ELECTRONIC BANKING SALES TEAM for business online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

I'm trying to contact ELECTRONIC BANKING SALES TEAM for business online
    Hi touchdown77,

You can call 01 4606445 and an adviser will transfer you to the Electronic Banking Sales Team or you can request a call back here or email them directly at electronic.banking@boi.com.

Thanks
    Tara 

• Advertisement
Advertisement