Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering paper bank duplicate statements

Options
  • 04-05-2017 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭

Hi 

I need to order paper bank statements for the last 6 months for my account, I was wondering if there is a charge for this? if so, can you advise how much?

Thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Veloce wrote: »
    Hi 

I need to order paper bank statements for the last 6 months for my account, I was wondering if there is a charge for this? if so, can you advise how much?

Thanks 
    Hi Veloce, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

Please check on 365 Online whether you have the estatements available to download and print for this time period before ordering the statement. If you need to order an up to date statement, you can order this through 365 Online Service Desk and Order Statement option. This statement will go from the date of your last statement up until the day you order it. This up to date statement is free of charge. 

Just to mention if going forward you would like to receive your statements as an estatement as well as a Postal statement, please change your statement preferences. You can do this by going to Manage Accounts, then Manage Statements. There will then be an option to change your statement preferences. Your estatements contain all the same information as a postal statement will have. 

If you need a duplicate statement, you can also order this through 365 Online. Select the Service Desk and the Order Duplicate Statement option. There is a charge for duplicate statements, this is €3.80 for the first page then €2.50 for each additional page. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 6 HighFlyR

Request a SAR subject access request and get all statements on all accounts for 6.35. information is power. They have fourty days to comply with your request.

Advertisement