Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AIB Rewards

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭rainemac

My topaz refund came through this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

The Lidl tenner has come on on the "my offers" section of the site but not in my account yet.

Oh well that's definitely a lock. If it doesn't go in I have more than enough proof to get it back.

I even have the Lidl receipt still lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Sync

UsedToWait wrote: »
    I got cashback from a non-Topaz owned store (Niall Clarke Oils in Dundalk..)

It wasn't on the main list of stores on the aib.visaoffers site, but was listed on the google maps link you can click for more locations..

My local topaz wasn't coming up on my maps at all, but I got my cashback this morning from it. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Last week , Aib Credit Card used to buy fuel in Topaz , five euro refund received .

This week,used Permanent TSB debit card used to buy fuel in Topaz, five euro refund received.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,750 ✭✭✭degsie

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Last week , Aib Credit Card used to buy fuel in Topaz , five euro refund received .

This week,used Permanent TSB debit card used to buy fuel in Topaz, five euro refund received.

Were both cards registered under the SAME account?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

degsie wrote: »

Probably not, as one was a Permanent TSB card.

Probably not, as one was a Permanent TSB card.

Doh! Should have read the post more carefully :o

Nope one was an AIB credit card and one is Permanent TSB debit card, two different banks, two different accounts.

Lovely 10 euro in total off my fuel commute bill, every penny counts !

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Are tsb doing it too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

pc7 wrote: »
    Are tsb doing it too?

yes, here is the link

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭cjlawlor

My Lidl cashback is being processed now... The offer disappearing on Sunday was obviously a glitch of some kind...

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭adr_sullivan

does anyone know if this offer applies to visa debit card as well.

used my card a few weeks ago in lidl but the offer has not been processed yet.

thanks,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,594 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

thanks,

yes, debit and credit

TheDriver wrote: »
    yes, debit and credit

will have to try and find out why mine never went through.

• Moderators Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭Spocker

will have to try and find out why mine never went through.

Remember you have to have logged into the website and "seen" the offer before it's active

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Nemeses2050

thanks,

had you signed up for the Reward offer when you used it
    Spocker wrote: »
    Remember you have to have logged into the website and "seen"the offer before it's active

Nope, that's not true, once you have signed and register your cards, the offers will be applicable to you.

Nope, that's not true, once you have signed and register your cards, the offers will be applicable to you.

The T&C's seem to say otherwise:
    3.5 For most Offers you must view the Offer on one of the Offer Channels before you are able to take advantage of that Offer. Once viewed, the Offer is activated on your Registered Card(s). Online-only Offers provided to Visa by Participating Merchants via other third parties require you to follow the instructions in order to redeem the Offer.

Spocker wrote: »
    The T&C's seem to say otherwise:

That's strange, I haven't viewed each offer individually until now, but they all saying offer activated - most of them have the day I registered as activated date, then some 9th and some 12th...

That's strange, I haven't viewed each offer individually until now, but they all saying offer activated - most of them have the day I registered as activated date, then some 9th and some 12th...

It seems to be that just viewing them on the main page is enough, rather then having to click through

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

So I spent €40 yesterday at a Topaz that doesn't show up on the rewards site when I click the Google Maps links. The transaction has showed up on my Internet Banking page as a Centra purchase. Does that mean I'm not going to be credited? Kind of annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Finally got an email today, M&S refund through. No sign of boots or Topaz though, boots was almost two weeks ago and Topaz well over a week

athtrasna wrote: »
    Finally got an email today, M&S refund through. No sign of boots or Topaz though, boots was almost two weeks ago and Topaz well over a week

If you go to the Talk To AIB the reps can investigate it for you.

had you signed up for the Reward offer when you used it

that could be the issue. I never viewed the offers while I was logged in to the web page.

will try again later in the week, if I se anything worthwhile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,070 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Bought cityjet flights sunday night through link on the rewards site
    charge changed from pending and actually hit the card yesterday

no indication on my rewards that there is anything pending for me

anyone else get a refund for cityjet purchase? how long did it take?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭tobdom

So I spent €40 yesterday at a Topaz that doesn't show up on the rewards site when I click the Google Maps links. The transaction has showed up on my Internet Banking page as a Centra purchase. Does that mean I'm not going to be credited? Kind of annoying.

You should, I got juice at a Centra/Topaz and the charge showed up as Centra, but I got the €5 cash back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭wiggy123

purchased In lidl yesterday-after I had signed up--don't see it on my screen today-when I go log in?
    it take time..or an errro

wiggy123 wrote: »
    purchased In lidl yesterday-after I had signed up--don't see it on my screen today-when I go log in?
    it take time..or an errro

Took 2 days for me. Went in Monday night, got the email yesterday afternoon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭wiggy123

ah ok--so takes a day or 2..

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭SaceyFlynn13

Just went on to see what I have and my lidls offer has disappeared has this happened to anyone else?

I haven't used it but the other day I went to lidls and spent over 35€ but only registered that day too would that would of worked then and that's why it has disappeared ?

• Advertisement

Just went on to see what I have and my lidls offer has disappeared has this happened to anyone else?

I haven't used it but the other day I went to lidls and spent over 35€ but only registered that day too would that would of worked then and that's why it has disappeared ?

Once the offer has been applied to your card, it disappears. Check your offer history tab.

normally it takes 2-3 days for offers/cashback to be credited to your account.

Seve OB wrote: »
    Bought cityjet flights sunday night through link on the rewards site
    charge changed from pending and actually hit the card yesterday

no indication on my rewards that there is anything pending for me

anyone else get a refund for cityjet purchase? how long did it take?

And I just got an email confirming my rewards refund. Happy Days

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I'd say it's going to take a while for it to bed in and rewards will come through faster. I'm delighted, €20 back so far between Lidl, boots and topaz and all stuff I need and shops I use anyhow. Using hubbys cards this week in them to do the same, happy days! Needed new runners so hit Elverys yday.

In case anybody else missed it, it's best to register each card to a unique account to get full benefit of this award scheme.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,516 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

In previous post it was mentioned Lidl and Topaz offers expire today, is that for everyone or does it depend on when you joined the scheme?

In previous post it was mentioned Lidl and Topaz offers expire today, is that for everyone or does it depend on when you joined the scheme?

not for me, 23rd i think
    so it must depend when you join, i was a few days late

• Advertisement

Even if you already have the 2nd card added remove it from the account and create a new account. I did that on Monday, I got a lidl refund for the new account today.
    Seve OB wrote: »
    not for me, 23rd i think
    so it must depend when you join, i was a few days late

Yes I think it's 2 weeks from the joining date.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭SaceyFlynn13

Just checked my history account and got €10 back not in my own account yet!!

I'm getting my hubby to join later as we do our shopping in lidls all the time be nice to finally get something back :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,594 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

In case anybody else missed it, it's best to register each card to a unique account to get full benefit of this award scheme.

Has anyone tried 2 cards on one account and got double refund

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bbari

TheDriver wrote:
    Has anyone tried 2 cards on one account and got double refund

I setup two cards on one account, used one of the cards in Lidl and the offer disappeared. Removed the card which i hadn't used and set that up on a new account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭Neames

Got €5 back on Topaz and €5 on Boots.

Lidl tomorrow to get the tenner off €35.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭noble00

It's been 14 days and still no money in my account I have emailed twice first email said it can take up to ten days don't think I'm getting it think I'll just give up at this stage :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭clerk

They'd want to get a few more offers going, the majority of them are expiring in 2 Days time.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 StyleKillah

The Smyths one. Does that activate if you buy instore or must you buy them online?

8% back on your next purchase, and does this apply to electronics like video games?

The Smyths one. Does that activate if you buy instore or must you buy them online?

8% back on your next purchase, and does this apply to electronics like video games?

The terms and conditions are on the offer...
    Terms and Conditions
    To redeem this offer, you will need to make a purchase at Smyths Toys IE. Offer valid for one purchase completed online. Reserving online and paying in-store will not qualify for cashback.

I have a query open with the help desk.
    Bought clothes online at jdsports last Monday , entitled to 8% back with the rewards scheme, not a sign of the refund or email to say it's being processed .
    The charge for the goods hit my credit card on Tuesday so would hav expected some sort of movement by now to process my refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Pinkman

Where's H&M gone? Wasn't meant to expire for a few days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭noble00

I have the same problem bought stuff from jd sports nothing back and that was two weeks ago

Basil3 wrote: »
    The terms and conditions are on the offer...

Yeah, I clicked and collected but had to pay online but will collect it in store... :confused:

That just mentions paying in store right, once the transaction goes through your debit card it has to count right?

Yeah, I clicked and collected but had to pay online but will collect it in store... :confused:

That just mentions paying in store right, once the transaction goes through your debit card it has to count right?

Yeah, it says you have to pay online you should get the cash back. If you reserve then pay with your card in the store, you won't.

Basil3 wrote: »
    Yeah, it says you have to pay online you should get the cash back. If you reserve then pay with your card in the store, you won't.

I paid online in that they deducted the amount from my card right now over the internet but I'll be heading to Smyth's tomorrow with my confirmation email to pick up the items? :eek: It's pending as "WWW.SMYTHSTOYS.COM"

• Advertisement
Advertisement