Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Direct google search traffic.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27 Ronan_wals

I was going to join in on the joke but the more I read it, the more I think you're serious.

You do realise the people visiting your site won't be real people, just robots manipulating the tracking code

• Registered Users Posts: 13 emmad25

Ronan_wals wrote: »
    I was going to join in on the joke but the more I read it, the more I think you're serious.

You do realise the people visiting your site won't be real people, just robots manipulating the tracking code

Well I purchased before and there was a significant increase in sales for the month it was running. So these robots must have great taste!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

If you really had a significant increase in sales, surely paying the fiver was worth it?

At best this will inflate your numbers unrealistically and at worse it could actually get your site flagged by Google.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 emmad25

If you really had a significant increase in sales, surely paying the fiver was worth it?

At best this will inflate your numbers unrealistically and at worse it could actually get your site flagged by Google.

Yes it was worth it. But I'd rather have the €15 in my pocket and know how to direct traffic like they are advertising rather than put the €15 in their pocket.

All I asked was how this could be achieved or what they were doing??? Yet no one can seem to answer this!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27 Ronan_wals

I can take a look at your site and try and work out what they've done.

PM me your details if you want.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭IRE60

emmad25 wrote: »
    Looking to do similar to link below so I won't have to pay for it. If they can do it for me with only my web address and a few keywords, it must be easy to do.

Need to know how to do it myself.

https://www.fiverr.com/govtindiajob/direct-and-google-search-real-web-traffic?context=single_query&context_type=auto&context_referrer=search_gigs&ref_ctx_id=f7cfb291-3f27-42af-8bd0-26363a50beb8&filtered_price=&pckg_id=1&pos=8&funnel=8f06bf52-e486-432c-b3e1-83f7e101197b

If your ROI was positive, and I'll spell that for you, you made more in profit than you spent in total - then, if it worked, why not do it again? Or is this some sort of link-bait scheme?

Advertisement