Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre cabinet not connected.

Options
  • 04-05-2017 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Currently living in Edenderry, Offaly. With only one cabinet left to be connected(cabinet ID EDY1_012).Can a timeline be given as to when this cabinet will go live with fibre, as all fibre cabinets in Edenderry have been live for over a year now.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi Lord Nikon,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The cabinet EDY1_012 is estimated to go live in 6 to 12 months.

You can view all of our up to date information on the rollout here.

I'm sorry I can't offer you better news.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

eir: Anna wrote: »
    Hi Lord Nikon,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The cabinet EDY1_012 is estimated to go live in 6 to 12 months.

You can view all of our up to date information on the rollout here.

I'm sorry I can't offer you better news.

Thanks,
    Anna

Hi, I understand there is no other news you can offer. Unfortunately, my understanding 12 months ago, was that the cabinet would go live within 12 months.
    If it would be another 6 to 12 months before it goes live, why would the status of the cabinet show a planned completion within 6 months, when that is not the case at all.
    Surely an accurate timeframe should be upheld, if not, why have any completion timeframe be shown for any cabinet, if they are false?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

I'm afraid the estimated dates are subject to change and the latest plans for this cabinet are estimated at 6-12 months.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused to you.

Thanks,
    Anna

Advertisement