Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northwood gym membership for 3

Options
  • 04-05-2017 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, I am looking for 2 others to join Northwood gym with me for €220 each.
    Thanks
    L

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 gerfranzoni

Hi, are you still looking for 2 to join?

There are 2 of us looking to join asap. Today or tomorrow would be great.

let me know if youre still interested

thanks
    ger

• Registered Users Posts: 6 LoreleiVDH

Hi Ger,
    Yes I am definitely interested. I could do it today if that suits you? I'm pretty flexible as I work nearby.
    Thanks
    Laurence

LoreleiVDH wrote: »
    Hi Ger,
    Yes I am definitely interested. I could do it today if that suits you? I'm pretty flexible as I work nearby.
    Thanks
    Laurence

Hi Laurence,
    Thats great, could make it this evening about 6pm if that suited you ?
    Ger

Great. 6pm is fine. You probably know we need to pay €660 in one sum. I will bring €220 cash. Will I meet you at reception? I am a female and I have a poney tail. Can you confirm you will be there?
    Thanks
    Laurence

LoreleiVDH wrote: »
    Great. 6pm is fine. You probably know we need to pay €660 in one sum. I will bring €220 cash. Will I meet you at reception? I am a female and I have a poney tail. Can you confirm you will be there?
    Thanks
    Laurence

Great,
    Yes we'll be there, can complete the forms on d mobile and ill put it on my card so if u have the cash thatll be great. See you around reception at 6,
    Ger

• Advertisement

Grand. Thank you.
    Laurence

Advertisement