Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ashbourne and Dunboyne roundabouts

Options
  • 04-05-2017 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Whats the story with the idiots using these roundabouts

The M3 exit at dunboyne train station, everyone gets into the left lane to turn right.

M2 exit for ashbourne/Ratoath. Get to the roundabout and some but not all get into the right lane to take a left (ashbourne 2nd exit).

grrrr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bussywussy

or coming from coolquay people in left lane going to ashbourne which is 3rd exit.
    or exiting M3 at dunboyne/ratoath people going all the way around in left lane for ratoath,dunshaughlin again 3rd exit(thinks thats the one you meant already) and then at roundabout past new shire site people in right lane going straight for rathbeggan/dunshaughlin :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

tmabr wrote: »
    Whats the story with the idiots using these roundabouts

The M3 exit at dunboyne train station, everyone gets into the left lane to turn right.

M2 exit for ashbourne/Ratoath. Get to the roundabout and some but not all get into the right lane to take a left (ashbourne 2nd exit).

grrrr

I get caught every evening coming from train station and trying to get onto the m3 but I can't because cars are already in my lane even though they are not turning on to the m3. People just don't know how to use roundabouts and as for the ones who sprint off the train just to be the first out of the car park.....

Advertisement