Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redwater (Kat and Alfie from Eastenders spin off show)

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,241 ✭✭✭bobbyss

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Axed

Not surprised. Only saw bits of it. Thought it was poorly crafted and a waste of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,648 ✭✭✭Glebee

Watched it up until about two episodes to go and then just said whats the point and never finished it off. Its great to see programmes like that made in Ireland as im sure the locality where it was filmed got some sort of financially benefit from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,442 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

But what happened too Kat and Alfie ???

Do they still have family in Eastenders that will answer the question?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,442 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

so i saw that
    Kat Slater is returning to eastenders, so she wasant killed in Redwater ???. Will we find out what happend to Alfie and Dermot ?? Fr Dermot would obv get a long spell in prision for what he done ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

PTH2009 wrote: »
    so i saw that
    Kat Slater is returning to eastenders, so she wasant killed in Redwater ???. Will we find out what happend to Alfie and Dermot ?? Fr Dermot would obv get a long spell in prision for what he done ?

well last night
    Mo returned to say Kat is dead
    I am unsure about Alfie though, it's a very random

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

well last night
    Mo returned to say Kat is dead
    I am unsure about Alfie though, it's a very random

My bad
    I see from last night's episode that she's not dead!
    even more random :o:D

Advertisement