Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issues around Galway at the moment

Options
  • 04-05-2017 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    There seems to be an issue in the Galway area at the minute , calls are being routed randomly all over the place..

Our office  (091 number) is receiving calls from callers looking for other offices , and some callers have gotten through and advise they had to try a few times as they were getting connected to random people..

I tried our number 3 separate times , and got through to DID Electrical , Merlin Park Clinic and Galway clinic .
    On the call where i reached Galway clinic, it didn't ring , someone answered immediately,and  a call came through to our office from someone LOOKING for Galway Clinic.

Just an FYI 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi demanufactured,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately, we are experiencing issues at the minute and we are currently working to resolve them.

I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Poco90

Any update on the issue? I was told by my account manager that the issue would be fixed yesterday evening, but it seems to be still happening this morning. I can't get in touch with him at the moment for an update. Is there any public feed for customers to check the status of this fault?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

I will query this with our technical support team and check for estimated time as to when it should be resolved.

I do apologise.

Thanks,
    Anna

Advertisement