Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online 365 service desk - cannot view sent messages without getting logged out

Options
  • 04-05-2017 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,756 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

I am having problems viewing sent messages via the online 365 service desk feature. Anytime I click on the sent messages, nothing happens. When I click anywhere else it now tells me I have been logged out. I tried 3 different browsers, all the same result. Can this be looked into?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hey,

I am having problems viewing sent messages via the online 365 service desk feature. Anytime I click on the sent messages, nothing happens. When I click anywhere else it now tells me I have been logged out. I tried 3 different browsers, all the same result. Can this be looked into?

Thanks
    Hi Encrypted Pigeon,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty accessing your messages. Can you please re-try but give it a moment or two to load? We've tested it here and when we click on Sent Items it does look like nothing is happening but after 24 seconds the page loaded.

Hope this helps,
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 12,756 ✭✭✭✭Encrypted Pigeon

It does indeed work after waiting. Just a suggestion, perhaps a loading icon on the UI would help avoid confusion.

Thanks for your help,

EP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

It does indeed work after waiting. Just a suggestion, perhaps a loading icon on the UI would help avoid confusion.

Thanks for your help,

EP
    Glad to hear it's working for you now EP. Thanks for the suggestion we think it's a good idea and we'll forward it to our website team.

Cheers
    Tara

Advertisement