Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Texting App?

• 04-05-2017 9:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,195 ✭✭✭

Can anyone here recommend me a texting app(pref with a text scheduling facility) for an irish android phone?

So not my area so any direction/info appreciated.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 jeco

I use CabbageLite. Don't use scheduling facility but everything else works well,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 67 ✭✭Dave0JV

Is there a difference between texting and messaging nowadays? If not, Facebook messenger has scheduling, as does Google Allo I believe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,195 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Dave0JV wrote: »
    Is there a difference between texting and messaging nowadays? If not, Facebook messenger has scheduling, as does Google Allo I believe
    I didn't know the difference till you asked this, app messaging is like chatting and usually in real time, messaging then is sometimes once off messages. Like for once off/time specific reminders.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Advertisement