Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More data on Business sim only plan - can I change?

Options
  • 04-05-2017 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

I'm on the €20p/m ex.VAT sim only plan. Unlimited calls/texts, 15GB, unlimited EU/UK/US calls & texts and 250mb EU/UK/US roaming data.

I noticed a few weeks ago the plan still has all the same features for the same price, but now includes 1GB of roaming data.

Both myself and my girlfriend are on this plan (separate accounts)

- Is it possible to get moved up to the 1GB roaming and keep the billing and everything going as it is?
    - If so, what's the easiest way to go about it. Can I PM the two account & mobiles numbers, or do we need to call up?

I'd like to get it sorted soon enough as we're heading abroad next week.

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi - bo -,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I would recommend contacting our business mobile team on 1800 601 701 and they should be able to assist you with this.

Please feel free to get back in touch to let us know how you get on.

Thanks,
    Anna

Advertisement