Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit union loan

• 04-05-2017 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I got my first ever CU loan in Jan. I got €650 I was asked to repay €10 a week in which I decided myself to pay €20 a week. Iv never missed a Payment & in the last 5 months have paid just a Little over €400 back leaving me with €240 remaining I have €255 in Mya savings account. I'm just wondering if anybody knows if I can re too uo this loan for maybe €400 or less would do. The loan I got it for the People on asocial welfare loan.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

The only answer that anybody can give here is "maybe". Each Credit Union has its own policies and practices, and the only place you can get a definitive answer is from your CU. Just pop in and ask.

Advertisement