Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Showers with prioity switch not working

Options
  • 05-05-2017 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all,

I need some advice with my faulty shower.
    We have in our home 2 electrical showers and a priority switch.

We tried to use 1 shower and it did not work, but the light for Power was on, if you push the button to use it, the light goes off, but shower doesnt work. seems like electricity is getting there.

In the other shower, the second in priority, no light at all.
    Would you be able to help me finding out if the priority switch would be the problem? it is 3 months old.

Every electrician I call is busy or think my home is too far. Portarlington
    So Im thinking of buying a electrical test meter and check the switch. I used to install alarms back in my home country, but try to avoid at all cost anything out of my league as cheap costs double :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

Sounds like a burnt out neutral connection somewhere. Most like a job for a rec though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,098 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

I do electric showers for a living & for things like this I'd call in an REC
    Safety first always

Advertisement