Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aparment or small house

Options
  • 05-05-2017 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,735 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys
    Im going to Dingle for a family wedding the last week in July,
    We are going to go down for the week, so am looking to see is there any houses or apartments we could rent in or near Dingle village, there is just 2 of us
    Any idea's or recommdations would be amazing thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Hey guys
    Im going to Dingle for a family wedding the last week in July,
    We are going to go down for the week, so am looking to see is there any houses or apartments we could rent in or near Dingle village, there is just 2 of us
    Any idea's or recommdations would be amazing thanks

Its so busy there that time of year that you would need to be booking it asap. Try AirBnB, www.airbnb.ie it would probably be better value too. Otherwise try Daft http://www.daft.ie/kerry/holiday-homes/dingle/

Otherwise a B&B is an option. I know two that I can recommend (I've stayed in both).

• Registered Users Posts: 20,735 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Hey guys
     do any of you know the below ?
    I hear there is a night club in the hotel but is it open on a Friday night , I would be staying Thursday and Friday in July 
    Its just my other half is pregnant and not sure she'd cope with the noise,

Hillgrove Guesthouse

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Hey guys
     do any of you know the below ?
    I hear there is a night club in the hotel but is it open on a Friday night , I would be staying Thursday and Friday in July 
    Its just my other half is pregnant and not sure she'd cope with the noise,

Hillgrove Guesthouse

I think the nightclub is open Friday & Saturday during the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,735 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

DO you know if its so close it would keep you awake ?

DO you know if its so close it would keep you awake ?

I'm not sure as I've never stayed in the hotel part.

• Advertisement
Advertisement