Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

May 11th Global bike to work day

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,617 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i do use strava on my cycle to work, but have always wondered if there was a way of hiding it so my followers can't see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Annie get your Run

i do use strava on my cycle to work, but have always wondered if there was a way of hiding it so my followers can't see it.

There is yes, you can make any run/cycle private but on 11th May you wanna leave it public :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭OleRodrigo

Strava can still use your data to sell on to local authorities etc, if you mark the rides private.

Third party APIs to that data may be another matter.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

I have all mine default to private, then just mark the weekend cycles as non private. It's in the settings

Advertisement