Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Systema ’04 PTW

Options
  • 05-05-2017 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

Picked this up a few weeks back, not my cup of tea. Shoots at ~290fps.

Looking for €800

Info From Previous Owner:

Started as a Gen 2 but had some upgrades made to the gears as well as body work. Outer steel barrel and and replaced the foregrip with a Samson-MFG rail system. It has some scuff marks from usage but has otherwise been well cared for.
    Also included:
    -Rail mounted bungee sling
    -Vertical foregrip
    -Imitation eoTech holosight
    -Imitation aimpoint flip-to-side magnifier
    -front and rear flip-up ironsights
    -8x 120 round magazines w/ magpulls
    -Pro-peak vari-pulse 2500VP charger w/ assorted cables
    -3x Systema 10.8v NiCad batteries
    -Black cylinder
    -assorted extras & spares

Yfyhp0G.jpg
    YjxsQit.jpg
    iDu4weB.jpg
    1x6836U.jpg
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭LeeHarvey

What trades are you looking for.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

Not sure, something of equal value or part trades with cash adjustments.

Anything I have/had listed (including combinations) interest you?

How about the F2000 you had up (€220), that beauty of an MP5 you got off jackocool7 (€350 new) and maybe the M9 you had up a while back (€75)?

Comes to a value of €645, I'd be happy with a straight trade for that, waive the excess.

F2000 is good to go, M9 is gone through a private sale.... and the MP5 is currently stripped into a hundred parts in my workshop....

• Advertisement

You doing some upgrading work to it?

Yup!! High speed gears, High Torque motor etc etc. The usual!!

Hmm, if you'd part with it I'd swap the PTW for your F2000 & the MP5 once the work is done on it. I'm not around for a wee while, doing exams. So I can wait while you get it up and running.

I have a rebuilt JG MP5...... Complete with metal receiver set and replica Surefire weapon light.... Comes with a pile of high capacity magazines...

Here are some other options.....

VFC FNX 45 in brand new condition with 6.01 TBB and DBAL....

JG S552 with 6.03 TBB, G&G green hop rubber, aftermarket cylinder, spring, nozzle, and tappet plate, bearing ported piston head, all steel teeth piston, bearing spring guide, 13:1 high speed gears, and high torque motor, this gun has a plastic body but is a fantastic gun.

• Advertisement

Also have an Ares G36K in German KSK configuration with the flat top rail (not a 'C' type conversion) MP7 front and rear sights, replica EoTech 552 sight (ordnance number matched to last three digits of the rifle serial number), 'K' length quad rail with KAC vertical grip, 'C' length buttstock, (KSK operators swap the standard length buttstock for a 'C' length buttstock to better facilitate wearing of armour/einsatzweste/backpack) and KSK flash hider.
    Also - the black velcro strap is for routing a 4855 PRR remote comms activation button wire or LLM-01 tape switch wire.
    Sprayed with non IR reflective 'EC' paint (which the real steel weapons are sprayed with so non-passive night vision won't pick up on it) this can be removed with acetone or EC paint removal spray and an old toothbrush.
    The paint has been purposefully "stressed" and "worn" to make it look used as well as the overall appearance of the gun to look issued and used and not a "safe-queen" which absolutely would not be in the hands of an experienced user while in theatre, so this gun is set up to look the part.

Also........ absolutely pristine condition Cyma all metal AK74 with Lancer Tactical GP25 launcher.
    Completely stock internals but a heavy and well made replica, comes with "Izmash" triangle and arrow factory markings, individual serial number, one VOG5 BB grenade with authentic ordnance markings for the launcher, and a real steel AK sling.
    Launcher can be removed easily without any special tools.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,586 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Offer a VFC Scar h with EGLM AND 3 MAGS(includes original carry case) plus KJW M700 with 3 mags.

Lee,

What comes with the ARES G36? Is it the blowback model?

What comes with the AK74?

Btw your message folder is full.

cfuser, only just sold my TM Scar H and i wasn't impressed with the KJW M700 when i had one.

I can include four mid caps and a 9.6v Vapex battery with the G36K, I can also include the same with the AK74.
    I have -zero- messages in my inbox! I've been having this problem on and off for a while now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,586 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Lee Harvey
    Your message inbox is full and won't accept messages.

LeeHarvey wrote: »
    I can include four mid caps and a 9.6v Vapex battery with the G36K, I can also include the same with the AK74.
    I have -zero- messages in my inbox! I've been having this problem on and off for a while now.

If you'd do the G36, F2000 and AK you've got a deal. Pricewise thats equal. You get your PTW, and I get a couple of guns that are far easier to sell than an expensive PTW. :)

Let me sleep on it.

Take your time mate, its a big trade.

LeeHarvey wrote: »
    Let me sleep on it.

Sleep well? :P

• Advertisement

Can I ask what you paid for the PTW?

Guy had it up for 800. He was emigrating back to America. The night before his flight he dropped it to 350 so i snapped it up, he dropped it to me on the way to the airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

Offer €350 cash

jayod30 wrote: »
    Offer €350 cash

Just because the previous owner was in a hurry to sell doesn't mean i am.

Sensible offers reflecting its true value please. I haven't got a flight to catch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Pretty sure as a non business entity you can't hike the price you bought it for unless something has changed from the original package.

I've had this exact argument 2 years ago. And had it cleared up.
    Mate, I think that Boards has a policy against " Profiteering " ie selling for more than you paid for the item.

I may be wrong, but I think Facebook forums are the same.
    thermo wrote: »
    profiteering is selling an item above the RRP on the grounds it's a rare item or no longer made.
    The the profiteering rule does not apply in this case.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Fair enough mate. Always open to correction.

Anyway, LeeHarvey whats the story?

I'm going to pass on this. Good luck with the sale.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

It's not a rule breach.

Advertisement