Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can new card be picked up in branch?

• 05-05-2017 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

My card expires this summer and I am away travelling for the months around the expiry date. Is it possible for my new card to be sent to my local BOI branch and picked up by a relative?

Alternatively, could it be sent to a different address of somewhere I will be travelling? Obviously I will need my card while I'm away but no one will be at my house to pick it up for months.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

WexRosie wrote: »
    Hello,

My card expires this summer and I am away travelling for the months around the expiry date. Is it possible for my new card to be sent to my local BOI branch and picked up by a relative?

Alternatively, could it be sent to a different address of somewhere I will be travelling? Obviously I will need my card while I'm away but no one will be at my house to pick it up for months.

Thanks!
    Hi WexRosie,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We'd suggest contacting BOI Direct on 0818 365365 to ask if a new card can be issued, before you go travelling, with a longer expiration date. 

Hope this helps and enjoy your trip.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement