Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CORU registration for UK trained radiographer

Options
  • 05-05-2017 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am almost qualified as a radiographer and want to get my qualification recognised by CORU. I recently attended an interview with the HSE and gained a place on the national panel however I cannot avail of job opportunities until I gain registration. Unfortunately this process is a nightmare and I am receiving conflicting information about when I can apply. I was initially told I could apply now and send my transcripts in July when I get them, however another clerical officer told me today that I must wait until I get my final certificate when I graduate. The problem is that this is not until November, which is clearly a long time away and from this point I would have to wait another four/five months.
    I am eager to know if anyone has been through this process and can please advise me on the best course of action.

Thank you in advance.

Advertisement