Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Camile Thai 2 mains for €18

• 05-05-2017 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Just use the code: 1731DG
    (Offer available until 30th May only. Online only)
    (Offer not available in Camile Limerick or Camile Dublin 15)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,112 ✭✭✭Bambaata

They offer a large portion (two servings) of a dish for 17.95 all the time so not the best of deals. I always get the large, the second day always tastes better :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭yannakis

Overpriced rubbish. One soup in my first order consisted of lemongrass, chillies, and some tiny amount of prawns. Decided to try again recently and got a similar experience.

Do yourself a favour and try something else which can only be cheaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Pelvis

yannakis wrote: »
    Overpriced rubbish. One soup in my first order consisted of lemongrass, chillies, and some tiny amount of prawns. Decided to try again recently and got a similar experience.

Do yourself a favour and try something else which can only be cheaper.
    Order some proper food and you'll get it.

Soup! FFS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Camille does great food imo.

Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭mac_daddy

adox wrote: »
    Camille does great food imo.

Thanks OP.
    Have to say I completely agree.... we were seeking good quality thai food in our area for a number of years before Camile came along.  Not the cheapest but you get what you pay for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭digitaldr

Camille used to do great food - now pretty average plus they don't do chilli basil anymore (can't remember the correct name!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,796 ✭✭✭sweetie

Bambaata wrote: »
    They offer a large portion (two servings) of a dish for 17.95 all the time so not the best of deals. I always get the large, the second day always tastes better :D

these were great when they were about ?15 a couple of years ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Pelvis wrote: »
    Order some proper food and you'll get it.

Soup! FFS.

Soup, as in a mainstay of Thai cuisine? On every menu in every restaurant in Thailand. Which Camile does not do well.

Given your encyclopaedic knowledge I think your opinion is pretty worthless.

Advertisement