Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking For DJ

Options
  • 05-05-2017 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm organising a class party for Software Development Year 2 (GMIT), looking for a DJ on the 15th of May between 8pm until 12pm. We have a venue booked (Monroes). The DJ that was supposed to do it bailed due to work related reasons. The function will be paid, but due to it coming straight out of my pocket, the max I can pay is €100. We are expecting a crowd of around 30-40 students.
    In terms of the genre of music wanted, just your basic chart music with a few oldies and such. The DJ will need his own decks and speakers, preferably with his own lights (not important). Seriously stuck, would really appreciate if someone could help me out.
    Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this, don't use Boards very often.

Comments

Advertisement