Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise car hire - old address on driver's licence

• 05-05-2017 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

I'm planning to hire a car through Enterprise in California soon - does anyone know if the address you supply to Enterprise has to match the address on your driver's licence? The address on my driver's licence is from years ago and I've moved house several times since, I'm hoping this won't cause any issues over there at the rental desk!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,476 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

....does anyone know if the address you supply to Enterprise has to match the address on your driver's licence?

Nobody gives a crap what address you supply when renting a car. You hand over your passport and driving licence when you arrive, the counter clerk will photocopy both and away you go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 64 ✭✭Stenth

The address on my driver's license is my work address (and very, very obviously so). No one has ever mentioned it when I have rented a car, or at any other time for that matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 carhirequery

Thanks folks, that's after putting my mind at ease for sure.

Advertisement