Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPC 4320 NFC

Options
  • 06-05-2017 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have an SPC 4320 installed with GSM controller , very happy with it , app let's me control it

I also have a key fob that I can wand over the control panel to activate and de-activate it.
    What I was wondering is can the control panel be set and unset with a phones NFC.
    I know the app can be used for this but it would be very handy just pulling out a phone and wand it over to set it instead of going into the app.

I'd imagine the key fobs are paired so prob not possible , it's would be a nice feature as the less fobs and devices the better

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

It will read the NFC and learn the phone in like a fob, but the problem is the NFC code keeps rolling so it keeps seeing it as unknown card.
    I have heard there are apps that can hold the code but I haven't looked into any further.

Advertisement