Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas/Electricity

Options
  • 06-05-2017 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

I'm with Energia at the moment for both gas and electricity. We're relatively light on electricity (3000kwh p.a.) but heavy on gas (23000kWh p.a.).

I've used bonkers.ie to check out the deals. Best price is Bord Gais for electricity and Electric Ireland for gas on cashback deals.

I used to use Flo Gas and it bothered me that their customer service was 9 to 5 and they had no online IT systems. Energia are very good on the customer services and systems. How do the other providers compare?

I phone SSE sales yesterday and couldn't get through. That is a big red flag. If they won't answer sales then what hope do customer service calls have. Trust pilot tastings are bad too.

Advertisement