Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car finance

Options
  • 06-05-2017 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

Hi, i bought a new car on 28/3 and the first dd was due to be taken out on 28/4, but no sign of anything on my account. the car was bought through a hire purchase agreement (bank of ireland finance) and my current account is with ulster bank. I dont want a delay whereby 2 or 3 direct debits roll into one.i checked with the garage and they said all paperwork is gone to boi since early april?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning 270WIN, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie and I'm sorry to hear this. 

I'd like to help resolve this for you today. If you'd like to PM me with your name I can arrange for someone to call you to confirm your first repayment date and ensure that the finance is up to date. 

To send a PM please make sure you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings. Then click in the link in my signature below to send the message. 

Thanks again, 

Elaine 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭270WIN

Good Morning 270WIN, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie and I'm sorry to hear this. 

I'd like to help resolve this for you today. If you'd like to PM me with your name I can arrange for someone to call you to confirm your first repayment date and ensure that the finance is up to date. 

To send a PM please make sure you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings. Then click in the link in my signature below to send the message. 

Thanks again, 

Elaine 
    Hi Elaine...the DD went through this morning!.. sorry for the hassle..all sorted now..thanks for your offer of help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

270WIN wrote: »
    Good Morning 270WIN, 

Thanks again, 

Elaine 
    Hi Elaine...the DD went through this morning!.. sorry for the hassle..all sorted now..thanks for your offer of help
    I'm delighted to hear this 270WIN and thanks for letting us know. 

We're here to help so it's never any hassle :-)

If there's anything else you need just let us know. 

Elaine 

Advertisement