Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying 2008 wetsuit

Options
  • 06-05-2017 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

I've in the market for a swin/tri wetsuit.
    I've found a website selling a 2008 wetsuit (new) but I'm worried that it might have degraded over time.
    Would the neoprene still be OK after being stored for so long.??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭loudeac

Just as a matter of interest, I was in Decathlon Belfast last week and came across wetsuits by speedo fo 38 pounds might be ok for starters not a big lay out at first.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

slivebloom wrote: »
    I've in the market for a swin/tri wetsuit.
    I've found a website selling a 2008 wetsuit (new) but I'm worried that it might have degraded over time.
    Would the neoprene still be OK after being stored for so long.??

not that easy to answer 9 years is a long time at the same time if its yamomoto 38 and 39 it should be ok and the liner should be fine.
    so if its a super deal I would go for it and be super carful puting it on and make sure you dont get oil vaseline etc to touch it.

i guess it depends how often you plan to use it . if its 5 -6 times a year great
    if once or twice a week than not.

Advertisement