Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living in Newcastle

Options
  • 06-05-2017 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭

I'm house hunting at the moment and I'm looking at a number of properties in Newcastle which I really like the look of. I'm not at all familiar with the area, I have always lived in the city and have never had cause to visit the place. I know that it doesn't have a lot of the amenities you would get closer to town but that is something I can live with. My only concern is transport links. Do people living there find it difficult/ expensive getting in and out of town? Has anyone bought there and regretted it? Would you recommend it as a place to buy? I don't have kids so schools are not a factor for me. But access to gp's, supermarkets and good transport links are important. Would appreciate any thoughts...

Advertisement