Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running and training

Options
  • 06-05-2017 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey guys,im 32 year old male from south county Dublin who was considering joining a running group but i dont like the locations they train at!!im basically seeing if any body would be interested in doing 2 10k midweek runs and a weekend 20k run!!along with some body weight exercises push up pull ups ect!!im living in Dunlaoghaire at the moment but i love running the coast and in other nice locations,im just seeing if people would like to join me and form a new group!!Love running poolbeg, clontarf, Dunlaoghaire, Bray,im also open to suggestions of various other routes and maybe taking on some marathons,ive completed the dublin marathon once in 4 hours 8 mins,was thinking of doing a few marathons abroad,be great to hear back from yous,thanks a million steve!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

stec wrote: »
    Hey guys,im 32 year old male from south county Dublin who was considering joining a running group but i dont like the locations they train at!!im basically seeing if any body would be interested in doing 2 10k midweek runs and a weekend 20k run!!along with some body weight exercises push up pull ups ect!!im living in Dunlaoghaire at the moment but i love running the coast and in other nice locations,im just seeing if people would like to join me and form a new group!!Love running poolbeg, clontarf, Dunlaoghaire, Bray,im also open to suggestions of various other routes and maybe taking on some marathons,ive completed the dublin marathon once in 4 hours 8 mins,was thinking of doing a few marathons abroad,be great to hear back from yous,thanks a million steve!!

Dun Laoghaire Pier Runners meet every Tuesday & Thursday at the top of the East Pier. Good group of mixed pace runners, quite a few of them run marathons also.
    https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=dun%20laoghaire%20pier%20runners

Advertisement