Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Isit possible to print from an iPad 3?

Options
  • 06-05-2017 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

I badly need to print from it I don't know how!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

You have to buy an iPad capable printer - normal printers can't connect to an iPad.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

most printers such as canon have their apps on ios so you can print directly from ipad. Check your printer make and see if they have an app for it on the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭perrier

I use my Ipad 3 to print over Wifi to Epson and Canon printers using the Printer Pro App.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭tenbob1

I have a HP Officejet pro, it comes with its own email address, you can pretty much print anything by simply emailing the printer. I have used it with my ipad/iphone without any issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭numbernine

Sorry to hijack but can anyone suggest an apple air printer, all the HP ones seem to have the auto ink that you sign up for, not lookin for one of them and the new epson ones seem to have 4 cartridges..

• Advertisement
Advertisement